Monday, September 17, 2007

Reading Reaction Journal #2

Reference

Lewan, Todd (2007 September 11). Cancer fears rose over chip implants. USA Today. Retrieved September 11,2007, from http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-09-08-rfidchips_N.htm?csp=34

Summary

This article explains that chip implants have a problem, which is that they induce malignant tumors. The article's interviewer says transponders of chip implants were the cause of the tumors. So this article is an interview with the leading character who cotributed to approval of the chip. And information is given about some study about microchip-induced cancer.

Reaction

When I saw this article's title, I just clicked this article, because I already studied in chapter 1; also I had confidence about this a little bit. But I repented on felt repenful after I read it because it was too hard an article for me.

This article shows me that the unfaithfulness in the society threatens human life. It's an unbelievable happening.. Now many scientists study life science. I think that the study should focus on human's life.

No comments: